Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HEY YOU GUYS!

We had a small problem with the server there for a little while, but it's back.  It is 100% back.

We had FIVE people on AT THE SAME TIME tonight!  Woo woo!  Gotta love that.

I'm currently going through a renovation (where's the spell check on this thing) of my chasm.  Look for a massive looking thing growing there over the next couple months.

Remember one of our most major rules on the server is GET ALONG!  We're all human and sometimes humans tend to get a little miffed at each other from time to time but do not let your miffed-ness to make you start to break the rules... like breaking other people's stuff.  This is NOT ALLOWED.  Don't do it.  Even when you are mad.

There is a MAIL command that you can use on the server in order to send me, Zego, important stuff.  It works like this:

/mail send Zego Hi there!  I'm so happy that I can play Minecraft!

Whaaat?  It's that easy?  Yes!

Everything after 'Zego' on that line will be sent to me in a message.  And as soon as I log in I will be told that I have mail waiting, and I'll read it.

I do monitor the logs, so I usually can find out quite a bit about what is going on regarding any disagreements that happen.

Always error on the side of happiness!  If you have creative mode, and someone is missing something, please make it for them.  The restriction on the server of creative mode is not to prevent someone from having a stack of stone, or 4 diamond, but to prevent towers reaching into the sky made of diamond blocks or something else rare enough that you wouldn't be able to make a tower into the sky made out of it no matter how long you mined.

Rare stuff should stay as rare as you find it.  Even though iron is fairly common, a tower into the sky of iron blocks is against the spirit of the rules, too.

Common stuff... like wood, planks, dirt, stone, cobblestone... well, whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment