Saturday, December 22, 2012

1.4.6 installed on StantonCraft

I was wondering why it was taking Bukkit so long to release a build for 1.4.5.  I saw on Twitter that 1.4.6 was going to be released soon, but I didn't realize it was going full release THIS soon.

Bukkit's on the ball this time.  They already have a Beta version for 1.4.6 released!

StantonCraft is running 1.4.6 now.  There are some errors popping up on server load so let me know if you run into any unexpected behavior.

BTW, I tried an experiment giving a couple users access to their own world and being admins on that world, but the experiment failed.  I need to get a more defnitive list of permissions and make sure I can take away commands like '/op' and '/ban'.  Sad face.

There's another issue where a user with creative in Notnats moves to another world they get to keep creative... and in fact can't switch out of it.  I really want 'world' to be a survival only server, with no creative powers, so if you jump over to that 'world' do me a favor and don't go all creative all over the place.. :)  That's what Notnats is for.

Thanks!

As always our server is:
minecraft.notnats.com


No comments:

Post a Comment