Friday, January 4, 2013

Tekkit Lite!

I've loaded StantonCraft with Tekkit Lite to see how it compares to Tekkit Classic.  It's got more mods, and even a version of ForgeEssentials.

The address is minecraft.notnats.com:25567.

This is a temporary map... not our former Tekkit map, and not a map related to standard StantonCraft.  Due to the memory needs of Tekkit I have taken down the vanilla StantonCraft for now.  I'll try to get both of them up and running, but it is a memory issue.

Update: I'm taking it down.  I can destroy things and not place blocks.  I think it's a permissions issue but I can't find the command to do the permissions and don't have enough time to check it out right now.  Regular StantonCraft is back online.

Update 2: Back online... it was a permissions thing, but the permissions commands are not the same as in Bukkit Permissions.  I had to modify the files for the server.  It's fixed now.

And whaddya know, both vanilla and Tekkit Lite can run at the same time.  I had a problem with that in the past.  They're both up.


No comments:

Post a Comment