Sunday, January 6, 2013

WorldEdit and WorldGuard Installed

After doing a quick review of some of the existing buildings I've noticed some back-doors that have been installed by an unknown person.  It's strange, because most of the places where people have dug their way into had front doors without protections.

I decided that our creations need a little more protection.

I spent the evening downloading the latest development builds for WorldEdit and WorldGuard that work for 1.4.6.  They have been installed for all worlds on StantonCraft, but the permissions for them have only been given to Admin groups and higher, but I'll be happy to protect any region for a user upon request.  Just send a mail to Zego (/mail send Zego I need a region protected).

So far I've protected the following:
Cactus Outpost
Zego Town
Player Tree
Club S
Beach Resort

Let me know if there are other regions you want protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment